Every year, the Gilfus Education Group assists hundreds of eLearning and online training organizations, including academic institutions, in selecting or evaluating their LMS/LCMS.
Download the process for Learning Management Selection Services performed collaboratively by Gilfus Education Group experts.
If you are looking for open online courses, please consult one of the sources below. If you are offering a MOOC (that is not from one of the sources listed) please send email to email@example.com and I will included it in the MOOC Course List.
- Connectivist MOOCs – MOOCs that conform to the original format developed by George Siemens and myself
- Carnegie Mellon University Open Learning Initiative
- Class Central – Stanford, Coursera, MIT and Harvard led edX (MITx + Harvardx + BerkeleyX), and Udacity
- Coursera list of courses
- Curricki – open curriculua
- Edx courses
- iTunesU – some courses – guide from DIY University (Apple doesn’t provide a list of courses, naturally); list of affiliates
- MIT Open CourseWare (course materials only
- Open Learn – Open University (UK), see menu at left
- P2P University – courses
- Stanford’s Free Online Courses
- Udacity courses
- Udemy list of online courses
- University of the People – course catalogue
- WikiEducator content
- Wikiversity – ‘schools’
- Open Yale courses