K12 Education Congress: Why Attend?
For District Leaders in Education today, it is a balancing act of keeping up with the latest technology and trends, increasing the accountability of their teachers and driving student achievement across the board all while budgets are being cut and resources continue to thin. It is imperative that we look at innovative districts and thought leaders that are expanding technology, driving progress and utilizing resources creatively, for guidance during these challenging times.
The K-12 Education Congress is a private, invite-only forum created specifically for senior-level administrators from the nation’s leading school districts, directly responsible for:
- Professional Development
The goal of the K-12 Education Congress is to enable and encourage K-12 District Leaders to share best practices through open and honest discussion, develop new strategies, problem-solve challenges and have the opportunity to source innovative partners that will help them execute their plans and effectively drive student achievement.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Funding, Grants & Budget Cuts
- Technology Integration in the 21st Century Classroom
- Successful Professional Development Programs
- Implementing Digital Curriculum
- Models of Excellence and Best Practices
- Common Core, TEKS & College Readiness
- … And many more
Our vertical-specific congresses are the next-generation of “conferencing.” We take the best of traditional “conferencing” elements, and blend that with a clearly defined, targeted approach to accessing your customers and peers.
The Congress format gives you direct and immediate access to decision-makers and industry leaders, not influencers. Our forums are invite-only and qualified by our advisory council.
Focused, mutually-beneficial, face-to-face meetings with ample lead time to prioritize and prepare will ensure you maximize your time and make the most of every scheduled meeting.
Formal and informal networking sessions combined with interactive plenary tracks stimulate genuine mind-sharing and meaningful conversation with like-minded individuals.
We understand that time spent out of office must be replaced with genuine value. The RTM K-12 Education Congress provides the ability for delegates and solution providers to engage and develop professionally in a relaxed, intimate environment.
Post event, we work in tandem with you and your team on follow-up and follow-through.Our commitments to you include:
- Maximized Networking Opportunities – Develop and maintain business contacts with peers and other thought leaders through numerous networking opportunities and functions that are cultivated and planned strategically with the RTM team prior to the event.
- Exclusive Qualified Attendance – In order to facilitate the most optimal networking and meeting opportunities, participation is invitation only and strictly limited to Senior-Level Administrators and Executives.
- A Personal, Customized Itinerary – Participants customize their schedule/agenda by selecting from various sessions, tracks and 1-to-1 meetings that align specifically with their business needs and goals.
- Return On Time and Objective – Your time and the objectives you have set are our top priority. The K-12 Education Congress will facilitate the right meetings and introductions to ensure your time out of office is being justified with real value.