NACUBO Annual Meeting
San Francisco, July 24–27, 2010
The Call for Presentations is now open!
NACUBO invites you to submit a proposal presenting new approaches relevant to business officers at colleges and universities. The NACUBO Annual Meeting brings together 1,500 business officers and offers an opportunity for you to showcase solutions, initiate provocative discussions, and share effective strategies to the many challenges facing campus administrators.
The theme for 2010 is “Building Bridges”. We are seeking proposals for presentations that focus on issues that are important to business officers at all types and sizes of colleges and universities. Program tracks are listed below:
- Cultivating Leadership
- Connecting the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Doing the Numbers
- Financing the Enterprise
- Looking Ahead: Planning and Budgeting
- Promoting Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Running the Campus
- Serving the Student
Proposals are being accepted for 75-minute concurrent sessions. Programming will occur on Sunday, July 25, 2010 through Tuesday, July 27, 2010. Educational sessions will run concurrently in two to three time slots per day.
For more information on the program tracks and session criteria please visit the Call for Presentations link on the annual meeting Website.
Guidelines for Submissions
Submit proposals online.
The deadline for submissions is October 19, 2009.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the NACUBO 2010 Annual Meeting including registration, housing and travel.
- Each proposal must have at least one presenter from a NACUBO member institution. Any proposal that does not include a presenter from a NACUBO member institution will be considered incomplete.
- Proposals may be submitted at any time until Monday, October 19, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- All incomplete proposals will be deleted after the submission deadline. Incomplete proposals include submissions that do not include speakers with full contact information.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Do not submit proposals unless each presenter is available to appear on any day of the annual meeting. Accepted proposals will not be assigned a specific speaking date and time until 2 months prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Do not list co-presenters without definite commitment that the co-presenter will be on the program. The co-presenter(s) must agree to all the terms and conditions for participation.
- Accepted presenters will be notified in January 2010.
- All speakers must register for the meeting, and are responsible for the cost of their registration.
- Speakers must complete an acceptance form in order to be confirmed for a session. All speakers will receive an official confirmation letter.
- NACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for NACUBO promotional and program publications.