If you are attending the HEUG conference in San Antonio the week of March 1st. Stephen Gilfus, of the Gilfus Education Group,would like to invite you to our booth to meet or new team. The Gilfus Education Group maintains unmatched capabilities to the industry.
Our team will be at Booth 346 where we will be giving out multiple prizes daily ranging from gift cards to digital cameras to Sony Play Stations. In addition, come join us at the executive industry panel session on the emergence of Shared Service Models, Tuesday March 2nd at 10:00 am. If you are not attending and have others within your organization that are please let us know so we can make it a point to say hello in person while we are all together.
Our Gilfus Education Group team will be at HEUG to offer insight into our core services offerings:
- Advisory Services (CIO, CFO, ERP, Vendor Selections and Activity Based Costing)
- Program Management Services (PMO’s, Project Management, Organizational Change Management and End User Training)
- Implementations and Upgrades (Our unique onsite, remote, full time, part time and “as needed” consulting models)
- Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence (Implementing EPM along with HCM, Financials and Campus Solutions Data Marts and integrating with OBIEE)
- Software as a Service and the future of ERP and LMS Technologies
- Shared Service and Collaborative Models to share fixed costs with your peers and potentially generate revenue for your organization
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio at the HEUG conference next week.
Stephen Gilfus – President and CEO, Gilfus Education Group